Saturday, April 9, 2011

Introduction...I guess?

Weren't you ever a teenager? Or are you one at the moment...maybe your becoming one? I am. This is a place where I can just describe the way I feel about being one. The struggles of being a teenager and the also the bright side of being a teenager.  Your probably reading this thinking Oh how stupid is this?!!... And I guess I think it is stupid, too. I do not even really understand why I am going to do this, but I think it's just because I feel like explaining things...because that is what we "typical teens" like to do..right? Or is it just me? I'm not really sure. This blog is just going to be my take on life. So if you feel like reading it, then read it. If you do not wish to read such garbage, then just don't even bother because it will just waste your life and of course no one wants to waste their precious time on such "typicalness".



 

No comments:

Post a Comment